Please note that the price is for the non-bariatric base model. Additional accessories and changes to basic configuration may change the price.
- Built-in seat rail extensions and extendable upholstery easily adjusts seat depth from 16" to 18".
- All-Aluminum frame.
- Dual Axle allows for multiple seat-to-floor height positions.
- Adjustable height, flip-back, removable, padded arms.
- Weighs under 32 lbs. in basic configuration (excluding front rigging).
- Over-center cross brace eliminates need for seat guides. Works with seating and positioning accessories.
- Adjustable angle back easily adjusts from 5° – 20°.
- Adjustable height back adjusts from 17" – 19" in 1" increments, adaptable for individual patient needs.
- Durable, heavy-gauge flame-retardant nylon upholstery with hook and loop fastener flaps.
- Quick release, 24" composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability of the chair.
- Adjustable angle caster forks have three height adjustments and angle adjustability.
- Tool-free adjustable swing-away footrests also feature easy-to-access release handles.
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- Adjustable anti-tipper with flip-up wheels. Never needs to be removed.
- Chair comes with push-to-lock wheel locks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.