TheraHoney Gel Honey Dressings
- Active Manuka gel is ideal for difficult to dress wounds.
- Indicated for use on wounds with no drainage to moderate drainage.
- Manuka honey is derived from the pollen and nectar of the Leptospermum scoparium plant in New Zealand.
- The honey comb is used only one time, and once harvested, the honey is carefully filtered, irradiated and tested in a laboratory.
- High sugar levels (87%) in TheraHoney result in osmotic pressure that help promote autolytic debridement of necrotic tissue, a moist wound healing environment, and helps rapidly reduce wound odor.
- Recommended for use on partial and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, 1st and 2nd degree burns, diabetic foot ulcers, surgical wounds and trauma wounds under the supervision of a healthcare professional, and minor abrasions, lacerations, minor cuts, minor scalds and burns.
We Also Recommend
Medline Remedy Olivamine Antimicrobial Skin Cleanser, 8oz
Sale price $ 999 $ 9.99
Save $ 2.01