Philips Respironics DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask
Preferred for Fit and Comfort for Sleep Apnea Treatment
DreamWear Full face mask combines the innovative hose on the top of your head design with a full face cushion that prevents red marks, discomfort or irritation on the nose bridge.
- DreamWear Full Face’s innovative design prevents red marks, discomfort or irritation on the nose bridge.
- Users reported being more satisfied with the comfort of DreamWear Full face than with their prescribed mask.
- In that same trial, users felt DreamWear Full face provided more freedom of movement when they sleep versus their prescribed mask.
It's like wearing nothing at all
- DreamWear comes closest to making users feel like they have nothing on their face during therapy.
- DreamWear's innovative design prevents red marks, discomfort, and irritation on the nose bridge.
- DreamWear users state they didn't need to choose a sleep position when wearing DreamWear.
- Users felt they experienced more freedom of movement with the DreamWear than their prescribed mask.
We Also Recommend
Large Deluxe Fluff and Polymer Underpads, Quilted, 36" x 36"
Extra Large Comfort Glide Drypad Underpads, 40" x 80"
Comfort Glide Drypad Underpads, 36" x 57"
Medline Extrasorbs Extra Strength Disposable Drypad Underpads, 30" x 36"