Drive Medical Delta 1000 Ultralight Full Electric Bed
- Excellent for home care use
- The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the bed frame can be used with Drive's and most other manufacturers’ bed ends, old and new.
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability.
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft.
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor.
- The wood grain panels are dent, break and scratch resistant.
- Foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy.
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations.
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety.
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise.
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed.
- Bed, side rails and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility. Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines.
- The motor is UL approved.
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the hand control, can lower the head and foot sections nine times. No crank needed.
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls.
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Zinc-coated spring deck.
- Extension kit available; extends length from 80" to 84".
- Weight Capacity 450 lbs.
Full Length Side Rails Included
- Attractive brown-vein finish.
- Constructed of 1" steel.
- Telescopes with movement of bed.
- Easily adjusts up or down with spring-loaded release.
- Spring-loaded crossbars are easy to install and remove.
80" Therapeutic Support Mattress Included
- Deluxe, horizontal, cross-cut, foam mattress provides comfort, support and pressure redistribution over five different pressure zones.
- 210 denier nylon cover reduces friction and shear, and is water resistant and vapor permeable.
- This Medicare coded Group I replacement mattress does not add height to bed, facilitating transfers.
- Better comfort, compliance, durability and pressure redistribution than innerspring mattresses allows for improved patient satisfaction and fewer service calls.
- Non skid bottom for patient safety.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.