Get the only underpad on the market that combines super absorbency, strength and breathability!
Maintaining healthy skin is a challenge for those who experience incontinence – especially for patients and other individuals who remain in a lying or sitting position for prolonged periods of time. Untreated skin wounds and bedsores can become infected and are often very slow to heal. Prevention is the key, and that’s where Attends’ Supersorb Breathables underpads perform best.
Supersorb has been proven to dramatically reduce Stage I and II pressure ulcers, resulting in significantly better patient outcomes and cost savings for healthcare providers.
What’s great about Supersorb is its air-permeability. Air-permeable layers allow air to flow through, promoting healthy skin and helping prevent rashes and infections. With super absorbent polymers that channel fluids away from the skin, Supersorb keeps the user comfortable and dry. In fact, tests show that it stays more than four times drier than the competition’s brand!
Its extra-strength, moisture-resistant backsheet makes it our most durable underpad – perfect for in-bed patient positioning.
• Excellent patient and bed protection reduces need for multiple underpads
• 1.5 to 2 times more absorbent than other heavy underpads
• Dry-Lock layer provides superior absorption and dryness
• More than six times stronger than standard underpads.
• Latex free
• Air-permeable for patients with high risk of skin breakdown. This design also maximizes benefit of low-air-flow mattress therapy.
• Soft, cloth-like topsheet covers entire surface to promote healthy skin
• Super absorbent polymer channels and wicks fluids away from skin for maximum performance and helps control odor
• Leak-resistant, non-slip backsheet reduces laundry volume
|Size||Catalog number||Case count||Inner case packaging|
30" x 36"
|ASBM-3036||60||12 bags of 5|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.