- Top-of-the-line parallel electronics system provides exceptionally smooth and quiet operation
- Synchronized high-low motors ensure the bed deck remains level even after frequent motion and long-term use
- Unique grid/rib deck prevents structure from sagging for durability
- Folding foot lock swings away when not in use to reduce tripping
- Trendelenburg functionality available
- Includes soft-touch assist rails
- Custom head and footboards available for your convenience
- Great for long term care and home care use
Your Family Member Deserves A Tranquil Night’s Sleep.
The Alterra 1385 high-low bed is built for user and caregiver peace of mind — strong, quiet, safe and positionable.
Top-of-the-line parallel electronics system provides exceptionally smooth and quiet operation. Perfectly synchronized high-low motors ensure the bed deck remains level even after frequent motion and long-term use.
With a 500-lb. weight capacity, the Alterra 1385 has the strength to accommodate almost any client. Unique grid/rib deck prevents the structure from sagging.
Patent-pending folding footlock helps improve safety by swinging away when not in use to reduce tripping. The bed meets the FDA’s guidelines to reduce the risk of entrapment.
Multiple positioning options are made possible by the bed’s motors, which control the bed’s height, knee hinge and reclining head deck. The bed offers a full range of heights from a high height of 29.88” to a low height of 7.75”.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.