Puracol Plus AG+ Collagen Wound Dressing with Silver
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Puracol Plus AG+ Collagen Wound Dressing with Silver, 1" x 8" Rope, in Educational Packaging
- Puracol Plus AG+ collagen wound dressings with silver help jump-start stalled or chronic wounds1,2,3 when antimicrobial properties of silver are desired and help promote natural healing;
- High-quality 100% collagen powder maintains a high degree of nativity; 4,5
- High gel integrity6 helps the dressings stay in good contact with the wound bed over time;
- Indications: pressure, venous, diabetic ulcers, partial and full-thickness wounds, ulcers caused by mixed vascular etiologies, first- and second-degree burns, donor sites and other surface wounds, abrasions, traumatic wounds healing by secondary intention, and dehisced surgical wounds;
- Contraindications: active vasculitis or patients with known sensitivity to collagen or silver; product not indicated for third-degree burns .
- Driver V, French M, Cain J, Hagen H, Hijazin M, Patel M. The Use of Native Collagen Dressings on Chronic Lower Extremity Wounds: Case Studies. Presented at SAWC. Tampa, FL. 2007.
- A Clinical Safety and Efficacy Evaluation on Seriously Chronic Wounds with a Native Collagen Dressing, data on file.
- Rogers LC, Armstrong DG. The promise of stem cells. Podiatry Management. June/July 2007:65-70.
- Data on file.
- Picrosirius Assay to Determine Relative Nativity of Two Collagenous Dressings, internal report.
- Comparative Physical Properties of Two Collagenous Dressings, Promogran and Puracol Plus, data on file.