PDI Sani-Cloth AF3 Germicidal Disposable Wipe
Alcohol, bleach and fragrance FREE disinfectant wipe is ideal for use around patients, residents and staff, especially those with respiratory sensitivities. Great for use in areas with limited ventilation. Protecting your staff and patients has never been easier!
- #1 brand of disinfectant wipes in healthcare
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant.
- Kills 44 microorganisms
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use.
- Cleans and disinfects in one step.
- Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal
- Fragrance, alcohol, bleach, acid, phenol, acetone and ammonia free.
- Ideal for equipment and other hard nonporous surfaces sensitive to alcohol.
- Meets CDC, OSHA, AHE and CMS Tag F441 guidelines
- Accessibility: Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe.
- Compliance: Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accreditation standards.
- Identification: Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims.
- Safety: Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid.
MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)
We Also Recommend
Celeste Examination Gloves - Nitrile, Latex-Free, Powder-Free, 200 in Box