The Nonin Onyx Vantage 9590 Finger Pulse Oximeter is a small, lightweight, portable device indicated for use in measuring and displaying functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (%SpO2) and pulse rate of patients who are well or poorly perfused.
It is intended for spot-checking of adult and child patients on digits (fingers, thumb, toes) in a wide-range of environments to include hospitals, clinics, long-term care facilities, skilled nursing facilities, emergency medical services, and home healthcare services.
- Reliable Performance Delivers accurate measurements for all skin pigmentations and even for patients with low perfusion
- Exclusive Features Nonin PureSAT® technology captures SpO2 and pulse rate measurements quickly and accurately
- Lasting Value Provides up to 6,000 spot checks on two AAA batteries and includes a 4-year warranty
- PureSAT® Technology Exclusive, patented Nonin technology uses intelligent pulse-by-pulse filtering to provide accurate measurements for all skin pigmentations and patients with low perfusion
- Easy to Read Clinician-facing, bright LED allows SpO2 and pulse rate readings from any angle, in all lighting conditions, day or night
- Pulse Quality Indicator Three-color pulse quality indicator LED provides quick assessment of patient pulse quality
- Wide Fit Range Fits pediatric to adult patients; accommodates fingers, thumbs, or toes from 8 mm to 25.4 mm (0.3 to 1.0 in.)
- Automatic Switching Power turns on when applied and off when removed
- Long Battery Life Provides up to 6,000 spot checks on (2) AAA batteries
- Durable Construction Withstands a minimum of 50 drops and exceeds IP32 water ingress testing requirements
Portable and Compact Weighs less than two ounces and can be taken anywhere Accessories Includes lanyard, instructions on CD, and two AAA batteries; optional carrying case and retractable lanyard available
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.