Perfectly suitable for home care
- This sit to stand lift features fast actuator speeds for safe and efficient lifting
- Low profile base legs slide easily under furniture
- Easy-to-use, battery-operated base spreader
- Controls are easy-to-operate and common between lifts
Assistance For Patient Transfers, Standing And Rehabilitation
Typically used for transfers to a bed, chair or toilet, stand-assist lifts encourage patients to participate and engage their muscles. During rehab, stand-assist lifts are sometimes used to help patients stand or practice bearing weight. Stand-assist lifts are designed for patients who meet the following criteria:
- Are partially dependent
- Have some weight-bearing ability
- Are cooperative
- Can sit up on the edge of the bed with or without assistance
- Are able to bend their hips, knees and ankles
Emergency release enables smooth lowering in cases when the battery dies unexpectedly. Simply turn the emergency-release handle or insert a pin in the back.
Control panel displays the battery charge level, so you always know when it’s time for a change.
- Removable foot platform for gait training
- Remote control opens and closes the base legs with ease
- Removable battery pack reduces downtime with off-board charging
We stand behind all our durable lifts with long warranties: three years on all mechanical and electrical parts, one year on the internal battery.
- Modular design makes replacing parts easy, with no special tools needed, for minimal maintenance
- Ask your Lighthouse Medical Representative about our optional service plans
WE WILL DELIVER YOUR LIFT TO YOUR HOME AT NO EXTRA COST TO YOU. WE WILL PUT IT TOGETHER, SHOW YOU HOW TO USE IT, AND (IF YOU LIKE) TAKE THE BOX AWAY!