The right lift for home care
- Easy-to-use, battery-operated base spreader has fast actuator speeds for safe and efficient lifting
- Low-profile base legs slide easily under furniture
- Controls are easy to operate between lifts
- Six-point cradle for maximum flexibility and safety
- Optional gait training arms available
Heavy-Duty Lifting Power
A mobile lift is essential when caring for patients who are non-weight bearing, partially weight bearing or disabled physically or developmentally.
The Medline full patient lift, with an appropriate sling, makes completing patient handling tasks exceptionally safe, convenient and reliable.
Emergency release enables smooth lowering in cases when the battery dies unexpectedly. Simply turn the emergency-release handle or insert a pin in the back.
- Can be lowered to floor height for lifting a patient who has fallen
- Six-point cradle provides flexibility for using any style sling, and for hanging it in the most secure and comfortable way
Control panel displays battery charge level and more.
- Remote control opens and closes the base legs with ease
- Removable battery pack reduces downtime with off-board charging
- Compatible with lift scales for convenient weighing of patients
We stand behind all our durable lifts with long warranties: three years on all mechanical and electrical parts, one year on the internal battery.
- Modular design makes replacing parts easy, with no special tools needed, for minimal maintenance
- Ask your Lighthouse Medical Representative about our optional service plans