Medline Powered Base Full Patient Lift
We will deliver your lift to your home at no extra cost to you. We will put it together, show you how to use it, and (if you like) take the box away!
- Easy-to-use, battery-operated base spreader has fast actuator speeds for safe and efficient lifting
- Low-profile base legs slide easily under furniture
- Controls are easy to operate between lifts
- Six-point cradle for maximum flexibility and safety
- Shown with optional gait training arms
Heavy-Duty Lifting Power.
The Association of Safe Patient Handling Professionals (ASPHP) recommends one mobile lift for every eight patients who need one.1 This includes patients who are non-weight bearing, partially weight bearing or disabled physically or developmentally.
Our lifts, wide variety of slings and safe patient handling training program make completing patient handling tasks exceptionally safe, convenient and reliable.
Emergency release enables smooth lowering in cases when the battery dies unexpectedly. Simply turn the emergency-release handle or insert a pin in the back.
- Can be lowered to floor height for lifting a patient who has fallen
- Six-point cradle provides flexibility for using any style sling, and for hanging it in the most secure and comfortable way
Control panel displays battery charge level and more.
- Remote control opens and closes the base legs with ease
- Removable battery pack reduces downtime with off-board charging
- Compatible with lift scales for convenient weighing of patients
We stand behind all our durable lifts with long warranties: three years on all mechanical and electrical parts, one year on the internal battery.
- Modular design makes replacing parts easy, with no special tools needed, for minimal maintenance
- Ask your Lighthouse Medical Representative about our optional service plans
We Also Recommend
Medline Remedy Olivamine Antimicrobial Skin Cleanser, 8oz