Attends Positioning Underpads, Extra Strength
When should you use positioning underpads?
When your patient or family member is confined to the bed and has difficulty moving or turning, he or she is at risk for bed sores, or pressure ulcers. A person who is not able to turn in bed by themselves must be turned every 2 hours in order to avoid tissue damage from long periods of pressure.
One of the easiest ways to turn someone is by grasping 2 corners of the underpad on either the left or right side of the patient. The patient can then be repositioned or turned.
- Extra strength for re-positioning patients; avoids messy underpad tears and soiled linens.
- Nearly three times stronger than standard underpads
- Super absorbent polymer wicks fluids away from skin and helps prevent odor
- Soft, cloth-like topsheet covers entire surface to promote healthy skin
- Leak-resistant, non-slip backsheet
|Size||Catalog number||Case count||Inner packaging|
|30" x 36"||LLRT-3036||60||12 bags of 5|
We Also Recommend
Abena Abri-Form PREMUM Adult Briefs - Completely Breathable, OVERNIGHT Protection
Attends Bariatric Incontinence Briefs
Attends Bariatric Protective Underwear