Aloha Nasal Pillow System for CPAP
The literal meaning of Aloha is "the breath of life."
The word Aloha comes from "alo," meaning presence and "ha," meaning breath.
The Aloha Nasal Pillows System is the next evolution in the design of nasal pillow interfaces. The Aloha is intended to be used with positive-pressure ventilation devices (CPAP) for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
- Proprietary Arced-Track™ technology allowing the angle of the Pillow Reservoir to be adjusted for a more customized, natural fit.
- Comes standard with three different pillow sizes.
- Extremely lightweight and quiet.
- Offers an incredibly stable and comfortable seal.
- Contains all the components required to properly size the patient, eliminating the hassle of opening multiple products to get the right fit.
- Ball-and-Socket Elbow combined with Hi-Flex™ Tubing adapts to the most active of sleepers and accommodates various sleeping positions.
- Reinforced Headgear offer advantages over other headgears such as:
- Over-the-Head strap can be worn in two different positions
- Tubing Holder Ring allows for securing the tubing where you want it, such as over the head
- Does not have uncomfortable "cheek flaps" or "non-breathing" silicone straps
- Headgear comes standard with Comfort Wraps™
We Also Recommend
Abena Abri-Form PREMUM Adult Briefs - Completely Breathable, OVERNIGHT Protection