Take a safe and practical approach to every task!
Preventing cross-contamination and transmission of infection is becoming increasingly essential in healthcare settings, and when it comes to hygiene and infection prevention, gloves are your best friend.
Gloves play an active role in keeping you safe and hygienic in everything from medical care to food handling and cleaning. High-quality, fit-for the purpose gloves are vital to ensuring a safe and hygienic environment for patients, staff and visitors.
By choosing an Abena glove, you gain access to more than 30 years of experience in the glove and healthcare industry. Our gloves experts are ready to help you find the right solution for the right purpose, advising on materials as well allergies and environment.
- Ideal for a wide variety of tasks and procedures
- Offers high protection and are very comfortable to wear
- Tight fit allows fine tactile sensitivity - very puncture resistant
- Strong nitrile material makes the gloves very easy to don
- The safe choice in situations with high risk of infection or cross-contamination
- High resistance to many chemicals
- The preferred choice for people with latex allergies