What is a rollator? A rolling walker. If you have difficulty walking, need to rest often or would like some support when getting around, you may need a rollator.
An outdoor rollator provides better handling outside and on uneven surfaces, due to its bigger wheels.
When a rollator includes a seat for resting and a basket for transporting stuff, it greatly enhances mobility. A backrest is a good idea, too.
- Removable hinged padded backrest can be folded up and down
- Comes with a basket to store personal items
- Long-lasting with a durable steel frame
- 7.5" non-marring casters are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Dependably lean on and hold on to this walker with easy to use deluxe loop locks
- Ergonomic, comfortable handles are easy to grip and are adjustable in height
- Weight capacity: 300 lb
- Limited 3-month warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.