JAY Easy Wheelchair Cushion
High level comfort and positioning with mild pressure redistribution
- Lightweight precontoured foam with medial/lateral thigh support
- Visco elastic foam in the seat well to allow immersion of the ischial tuberosities and load distribution to the femurs
- Sacral and seat rail notches
- Curved or flat base for use with solid or sling seat
- Incontinence cover as standard with option for microclimatic cover
- Solid seat (as option)
- Client with mild symmetric or asymmetric posture and moderate postural support requirements
- Provides moderate lateral stability as well as moderate forward/rearward stability
- Clients with low to moderate risk of skin breakdown and low shear risk
- Independent weight shifts
Curved Or Flat Base
The JAY Easy cushion comes in either a curved base (for use on a seat sling) or a flat base (for use on a solid seat pan or in combination with a solid insert). This option insures that the cushion maintains stability on any of these seating surfaces.
The rear of the cushion base features a sacral notch similar to the one in the JAY Xtreme base. This notch prevents tissue breakdown around the coccyx caused by bouncing or posterior pelvic tilt.
Lateral and Medial Thigh Contours
The JAY Easy features significant lateral and medial thigh contours for clients who require greater positioning.
We Also Recommend
Gel “E” 3" Wheelchair Gel And Foam Cushion
Convoluted Foam Heel Protector Foot Positioner, 1 PAIR (2 units)